Summer Skin Care For Oily Skin Care Tips

Oily Skin Care TipsSummer Skin Care For Oily Skin Care Tips. I was talking about the issues that I face during summer due to my oily skin other day and one Indian lady who is very good friend of mine from gym, told me that there are lots of things which you can use to get rid issues that come with oily skin, she told me, you just need to keep your skin clean, otherwise you have very beautiful  and rich skin which will keep your skin healthy and beautiful and oily skin looks younger longer than other skin type and that was the first good quality of my oily skin I discovered ever and I felt good and then I asked her if she has some simple tips to look after my skin then she gave me some very simple day to day tips which I can use day to day and I did it last season and I was pretty happy with the results, and now I am sharing these tips for all of you.

Oily Skin Care Tips

Skin Care Products for Taking CareWash your face with warm salty water three times a day and then splash some chilled water and it will not only clean the face and excessive oil, it will clean make your skin smooth and beautiful  and when you splash chilled water it shrinks the pours too.This is a nice treatment for oily skin as it cleans the skin from within
Make a mixture of greenback seed powder and mix it with pure lemon juice and apply it all over your washed and cleaned face and then let it get dry, don’t scrub, wash it off with warn water and then splash chilled water all over the face, do it once week and don’t scrub!The Best 5 DIY Tips to Beat Oily Skin
Make a mixture with lemon juice and few drops of honey and apply it all over your face for 20 minutes every morning, now soak your muslin cloth in warm water and wipe this mask off and then splash some chilled water all over your face, try this everyday to have beautiful oil free yet moisturized skin throughout the day.
Nothing is affective than aspirin mask for your oily skin, just take 10-15 tablets and dissolve them with few drops of water and wait till it sizzle and become smooth paste and then apply it all over your face and massage in small circulation for couple of minutes and then leave it to get dry , you will see how magically it will make your skin smooth, it will shrink your pours instantly, now wash it off with chilled water and you can do it three to four times a week, it will not only help you get smoother skin, it will help you get rid of all skin issues that you face during summer due to your oily skin and it is very mild for all skin issues and it is very good for summer skins care too.
Next thing which I would love to share with all of you is alum powder, it’s the best thing I have ever applied on my skin to treat oily skin issues, you just need to take one tablespoon alum powder on your palm and apply it all over your face and scrub a bit for few seconds and then wash it off with warm water, never wash your alum powder with soap, and if you have super sensitive skin then you just need to take a wet muslin cloth and dip it in alum powder and spread it all over your face and lay down on your back till it get dry and then wash it off with warm water and you will love the impact, you can try it every day if you want to, it’s pretty safe for your skin.


At last  I will share some simple mask for your oily skin and for that you need to take 2 tablespoon clay and then mix 1 teaspoon Neem powder and make a smooth paste like consistency with rose water and apply it all over your face for 20 minutes and then wash it off with warm water, you can use it three times a week to get beautiful  skin during summer.

0 comments:

Post a Comment